We collect and use personal information (including but not limited to; name, address, telephone number and email address)
in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you
- better tailor and improve the features of products and services
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
As part of the products or services offered to you through our Website, the information you provide to us may be
transferred to countries outside of Canada.
By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of Canada
or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of Canada.
These countries may not have similar data protection laws to Canada.
If we transfer your information outside of Canada in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights
continue to be protected.
In addition, if you use our services while you are outside Canada, your information may be transferred outside Canada in
order to provide you with those services.
We may use third parties for the fulfilment of our obligations hereunder.
permission unless we are legally entitled or required to do so (for example, if required to do so by legal process or for
the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime) or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend
our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users/customers etc.
In the event our company, or part thereof, is acquired by another company, that company may use your personal data in